Doggy Lama Pet Care offers top rated dog walking and pet sitting services in the East Bay. We serve Oakland, Montclair, and Berkeley, primarily along the "triangle" of the 580, 24, and 13 highways.
Why Choose Us?
We do have a lot of fun at work, but we take our jobs very seriously. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our team members have experience working with animals in settings from the San Francisco SPCA to doggie day care facilities to specialized veterinary clinics. We have policies and procedures to address most situations, including what to do when a dog runs off for more than a couple minutes and how to introduce a new dog into an established pack. We work together as a team to support each other and you.
• We put ourselves through the Dog Walking Academy so we know more than the average dog walker about dog behavior and pack management.
• We complete Pet CPR and Pet First Aid courses.
• We belong to the professional organizations Pet Sitters International (PSI) and the East Bay Pet Sitters Association (EBPSA).
• We’ve been voted “Best of” in several categories every year starting in 2007 in places that include Yelp.com, East Bay Express, San Francisco magazine, Bay Woof, and Parents' Press.
• We have a business license, insurance, and bonding, and we have permits to walk dogs in the East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD).
• Clients love that we use our Flickr account and Facebook to post pictures of the pets we take care of. Our clients have logged in from India, London, San Francisco, and San Jose to see Buffy and Elmo on the trails, Larry at the beach, or Roxy snuggling with me on my bed.
We’re confident that we give your dog or cat a positive and safe experience. Our fees are in the middle of the range of comparable services that are licensed, insured, and bonded.